Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Somebody Else’s Image

Follow whatever your passion may be in life and do something you love. I started working when I was at the age of 17 only.I worked seven days a week no matter how hot or how cold out it was. Every morning of my childhood, I was hop out of bed before dawn, eager to get to work and do what I loved. Even then, I knew that was what I wanted in life. I know I can’t wait to get to work! Rain cant stop me. Guests at my home cant make me wait. I had to find my own ways and jobs. For me, work is movies and comics. I never wasted any time trying to become somebody else’s image of what I should be. I did what was approved by my heart and brain.
Don’t believe people when they tell you how bad you are or how terrible your ideas are, but also, don’t believe them when they tell you how wonderful you are and how great your ideas are. Just believe in yourself and you’ll do just fine. For me it is important to use both sides of my brain.

3 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. When peoplr say I am bad I analyse and try to improve. I never had the confidence of being always right !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haan Dharna sabki apni apni hoti hain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah , even i agree with Kulraj aunty.one must listen to everyone ,improve but whatever said should be not be taken to heart.Ironically , there r very few such people who take advises and criticism positively and at the same time not feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete